Architect on landscape, landscape designer, designer. Brigades for the construction of reservoirs, specialized electricians, virtuoso masons who embody ideas from the project in life. But with landscaping, 95% of developers face the same problem. The banal lack of a quality design of landscape design in the project documentation for the house.
In Russia there is a very interesting feature: already at the design stage of any facility, the customer really wants to save literally everything and the first of his savings is a quality project for the improvement of the territory.
It is very good that experienced designers never forget that all their projects must comply with SNIP III 10-75, and include the following sections:
- Vertical territory planning li>
- Cartogram of earthen masses li>
- Road surface plan li>
- Laying roads, driveways li>
- Arrangement of stairs and retaining walls li>
- Installing fences li>
- Landscaping li>
- Arranging car parks li>
- A device with equipment for sports and children's playgrounds, as well as grounds for rest and walking dogs li>
- Placement of small architectural forms li>
So what does qualitative improvement of the territory mean?
The quality of the project is determined by several basic criteria directly related to the purpose of the object. Below, we describe our approaches to different territories, the quality of which will directly affect the commercial aesthetic success of your facility.